Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is an easy yummy recipe, good for everyday and also for company
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounces) can creamed corn
- 1 (8 ounces) can corn, drained
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten or can use egg substitute
- 1 (8½ ounces) package corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well blended, but do not beat.
- Pour into greased and floured loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour or until the top is lightly browned.