Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe came from an estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Love Estate in Sachse, Texas in 1984.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 1½ pounds thinly sliced potatoes
- 1 large white onion chopped
- 6 ounces grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon chopped thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ⅔ cup milk
- Layer potatoes, onion, cheese, herbs and seasonings in a greased dish and pour over the milk.
- Cover and cook in a preheated 375°F oven for 1 hour.
- Remove cover after 30 minutes to allow top to brown.