Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Recipe From Pillsbury
- Makes 12 sandwiches
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 chopped green bell pepper
- ½ cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 1 x 19 ounce can Progresso Hearty tomato soup
- 1 x 10¾ ounce can condensed chicken gumbo soup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoon dried Cajun seasoning
- 12 burger buns split
- In a 12 inch nonstick skillet, cook ground beef, celery, bell pepper and onion over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes or until beef is completely cooked, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except buns.
- Cook an additional 15 to 20 minutes or until mixture is bubbly and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon beef mixture into buns.