Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 4 ounces chicken gizzards
- 1 ounce chicken livers
- 4 ounces ground beef
- 2 ounces ground pork
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice
- ground black and red pepper
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 slices white bread
- ½ cup milk
- Put gizzards and livers in separate saucepans, cover with water, and simmer until tender.
- Chop fine and put in separate containers.
- Cook ground beef and pork in oil until well done.
- Add gizzards and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Add onion, garlic, celery and green onions; cook until tender.
- Add livers, parsley and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cook about 15 minutes longer.
- Combine with cooked rice.
- Season to taste with salt, black pepper and red pepper.