- Mix sugar, baking soda, evaporated milk, and corn syrup together in heavy pot.
- Cook over medium heat stirring constantly until mixture forms a soft ball in water (approx. 235°F).
- Remove from heat, stir in butter, vanilla, and pecans.
- Beat with a wooden spoon until mixture thickens enough to drop by spoonful onto wax paper.
- Let cool and store in air tight container.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.