Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes 6 servings
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped green pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 pound crawfish tails or peeled, deveined raw shrimp
- 1 x 10¾ ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 slices white bread
- ½ cup milk
- Cook onion, green pepper and garlic in butter until tender crisp.
- Add crawfish and continue cooking 3 minutes longer.
- Stir in soup, rice, parsley, lemon juice, salt, black pepper and red pepper.
- Add bread which has been soaked in milk; mix well.
- Spoon into buttered shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.