Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
3 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger, finely grated
1. Peel, devein and finely chop the Shrimp.
4. Beat the egg white until stiff.
6. Roll into balls the size of walnuts (wet hands will make this easier).
7. Heat the oil in a wok (if you are using a fryer, heat to 350 °F) and fry the balls a few at a time until golden brown, about 2 to 3 minutes.
8. Drain on a paper towel covered rack and serve immediately.