Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe by Arleen Kaptur. See her article on Perk-up Sauces and Marinades;
- 1 cup catsup
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 3 – 4 dashes bottled hot pepper sauce
- In pan combine ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, for one-half hour.
- Use to baste ribs, chops, steak, and burgers.
- Serve lots of lemonade to cool that fiery taste.