Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb ground Beef
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 (10 ounces) can cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 (10 ounces) can cream of Chicken soup
- 2 1/4 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 lb Velveeta Cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 6 canned jalapeno chiles, finely chopped (to taste)
- Brown the Beef in a large heavy skillet.
- Drain the fat from the pan and add Onion, soups, and enchilada sauce.
- Stir until well blended and add Cheese slowly allowing to melt before adding more.
- Add chiles and season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce heat to low and cook for 4–5 minutes longer.
- Transfer to a slow-cooker or chafing dish and serve!