Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Delma at Catsrecipes Y-Group
- ½ bell pepper
- ½ white onion
- butter or margarine (enough to sauté)
- 1 lb ground beef
- oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 large jar pizza sauce
- Sauté peppers and onions in butter or margarine, then add hamburger and brown.
- Stir in pizza sauce, adding salt, pepper, oregano and garlic powder to taste.
- Pour sauce mixture into pyrex pie plate.
- Top with mushrooms and cheese.
- Mix all crust ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour over sauce mixture and sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375°F.