Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ cup chopped onions
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 quart boiling chicken stock
- ½ cup ground blanched almonds
- ½ cup heavy cream
- salt and freshly ground white pepper
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the onions, and cook until soft but not browned.
- Stir in the flour.
- When blended add the boiling stock, stirring briskly.
- Allow to simmer a few minutes.
- Stir in the ground almonds.
- Cook at the simmer 20 minutes.
- Stir in the cream and allow to heat through.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.