Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 boneless, skinless Chicken breasts
- 1 cup cooked plain white rice
- 1 cup cooked plain carrots
- 1 cup non- or low-fat cottage cheese
- Boil Chicken breasts in a small amount of water until done; chop.
- Cook carrots in a small amount of water until tender but not mushy.
- Mix both with the rice and cottage cheese.
Contributed by: Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!