- Cut chicken into pieces.
- With skin on, brown the chicken, onion, in olive oil.
- Add water and bouillon cubes.
- Cook until chicken is tender.
- You can debone and cut it into smaller pieces or leave as is.
- Cut potatoes, celery and carrots into bite size pieces and add to the chicken broth.
- Add frozen peas.
- In a deep bowl, stir achiote seeds in hot or boiling water to create a rich red liquid.
- Strain the seeds out, add the liquid to the soup.
- In a large bowl, soak the Chinese bean threads in boiling water until soft.
- Add to soup.
- Add crushed red pepper, salt and pepper to taste.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.