Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shelled shrimps in tea
- Put longjing tea leaves into a small glass then washed by boiled water.
- Add boiled water to make tea, save 2 tbsp of tea for sauce.
- Boil some water with a small pot, turn off fire.
- Put shrimps into hot water, then add longjing tea with leaves.
- Soak shrimps until cooked, shell, dish up.
- Add seasoning to shrimps, parboil in hot oil for 1 minute, dish up.
- Heat wok and cook sauce, pour on shrimps and mix well, serve.