Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 8 oz bottle (1 cup) ranch salad dressing
- (½) 1.25 oz pkt. taco seasoning
- 32 oz pkg. frozen spicy French fries - prepared as directed
- 4 strips cooked bacon - crumbled
- ½ cup shredded colby jack cheese
- Combine ranch dressing and taco seasoning; set aside.
- Sprinkle cheese and bacon evenly over fries on the baking sheet.
- Return fries to hot oven until cheese has melted.
- Serve fries with prepared sauce for dipping.