Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 1 pkg. (3 dozen size) sugar, oatmeal, or peanut butter cookie mix
- 12 to 14 wooden popsicle sticks
- assorted decorations: red cinnamon candies, hard candy, sliced gumdrops, raisins, snipped dried fruit, or chocolate, butterscotch, or peanut butter flavored pieces
- Turn oven to 375°F.
- Grease cookie sheets if necessary (check cookie mix package).
- Prepare cookie dough according to directions on package.
- Roll dough with your hands into 1½ inch balls.
- Put about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Insert a wooden stick halfway into each ball of dough.
- Dip a flat-bottomed glass in some sugar, then use to flatten cookies.
- Decorate cookies as desired with candies, fruits, or chocolate, butterscotch, or peanut butter-flavored pieces.
- Bake in 375°F oven according to times on cookie mix package.
- With pancake turner, lift cookies onto cooling rack to cool.