Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Contributed by Woofie at Pressure Cooker Recipes Y-Group
- 4 x 8 ounce loin lamb chops cut 2 inches thick
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 quarter sized pieces of green ginger - crushed, or a heaped teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- ⅛ tsp salt plus more to taste
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper plus more to taste
- ¼ cup hearty red wine such as zinfandel (I added a cup!)
- 2 tbsp beef broth (I added a cup, because I cooked the chops longer)
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon Japanese soy sauce
- Brown chops in oil in a 5 to 7 quart pressure cooker.
- Remove chops and place on trivet.
- Add wine and broth to pressure cooker.
- Place trivet with chops in pressure cooker.
- Add rest of ingredients (except mustard, soy sauce)over chops.
- Seal and bring to pressure.
- Cook for 3 mins (I cooked for 10 minutes as our chops are tough) remove trivet and chops.
- Add soy sauce and mustard cook till thickened adjust salt and pepper pour over chops and serve.