Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Makes about 50 mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons minced celery
- 1 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 tablespoons minced red bell pepper
- 2 pounds mushrooms
- 1 cup oyster crackers - crushed
- 6 oz cooked lobster meat - chopped
- 4 oz cooked crab meat - picked over and shredded
- ¼ cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- ¼ teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ⅔ cup shredded white cheddar cheese
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat.
- Add minced celery, onion, and red bell pepper. Cook 2 minutes, until tender, then cool.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and finely chop ¾ cup of stems. Set mushroom caps aside.
- In large bowl combine vegetable mixture, chopped stems, crushed oyster crackers, lobster meat, crab meat, ¼ cup shredded white Cheddar cheese, egg, water, Old Bay seasoning, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Grease two large jelly-roll pans.
- Brush mushroom caps with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, and stuff with lobster-crab mixture.
- Arrange caps in prepared pans. Top with remaining ⅔ cup shredded white Cheddar cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes - until lightly browned.