Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 2 servings.
- 12 leaves baby bok choy or 4 cups loosely packed regular bok choy
- 4 shiitake mushrooms
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 package lobster flavored surimi (fish paste)
Ginger soy seasoning Edit
- ⅓ cup mirin (rice wine)
- 1 tsp minced fresh gingerroot
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- pinch dried finely ground red chili pepper
- Separate bok choy leaves (if using regular bok choy, slice coarsely).
- Boil bok choy in lightly salted water for one minute.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Remove shiitake mushroom caps from stems.
- Discard stems.
- If mushroom caps are small, leave whole.
- If large, then slice.
- In a wok or large shallow pan, heat sesame oil on high until hot, but not smoking.
- Add lobster flavored surimi, boiled baby bok choy and shiitake mushroom caps; stir-fry for about one minute.
- Stir ginger soya sauce mixture into the pan; stir-fry for one minute.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per serving: Calories 248 | total fat 8 g | saturated fat 1 g | fibre 4 g | protein 21 g | carbohydrate 15 g | cholesterol 34 mg | sodium 667 mg | potassium 1004 mg
- Good source of: Niacin, Vitamin B6, Panthothenic Acid, Calcium, Iron
- Excellent source of: Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Riboflavin, Folacin, Vitamin B12, Magnesium