- If you have sofrito just add it to the kettle bring to heat and add the celery, carrots, tomatoes, calabaza, wine, stock, etc.
- To start from scratch you add the annato seed oil to the soup kettle, bring to heat, sauté onion and green bell pepper until soft, then add the garlic, celery, carrots, calabaza, tomatoes, white wine, fish or lobster stock, add the 2 cups of rice.
- Also add the bay leaves, paprika, caper, , cumin salt pepper pinch of saffron, cilantro, oregano add the lobster meat.
- Cover let to simmer, cook about 35 minutes.
- Serve in deep bowls sprinkle scallion and culantro for garnish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.