This recipe comes from a co-worker who loves to host small intimate dinner parties. She served this as an appetizer and you can only imagine what the rest of the meal is like. Enjoy.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups lobster meat from steamed lobsters
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 bunch of green onions thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons spicy mustard
- juice from 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except lobster in a mixing bowl.
- Rough chop lobster meat and mix gently into dressing with a rubber spatula.
- Split a baguette open ¾ of the way lengthwise and cut into 6 inch sandwiches.
- Butter inside generously and toast under broiler until golden brown.
- Fill with shredded lettuce and lobster salad.