- 1,6 kg ounces lobster meat (bite sized chunks)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 green chillies crushed
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- salt and black pepper
- ¼ cup clam juice
- ¼ cup beer
- ¼ cup white wine
- In a heavy sauté pan melt the butter and sauté the onion and garlic until they are transparent.
- Add the lobster meat, the clam juice, the beer, and the white wine and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add the chili powder and the paprika.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve at once over rice pilaf.
Rice Pilaf Edit
- Melt 4 tablespoons of butter in a 5-quart or larger saucepan.
- Sauté 3 tablespoons of chopped onion and 1 tablespoon of minced garlic until transparent.
- Add 4½ cups of cold water, 6 chicken bouillon cubes, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon of black pepper and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Stir in 2 cups of converted rice, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.