Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Red beans and plum sauce. Very good with marinated lamb grilled on skewers, rice, and a salad of parsley and raw onions.
Can also be made by leaving the beans whole, and garnished with fresh coriander and raw onion rings.
- ½ lb soaked dried red beans
- ⅓ cup of Tkemali Sauce (sour plum sauce)
- salt to taste
- fresh coriander leaves
- Cook beans in until very tender in salted water
- Mash with sour plum sauce while still warm
- Add salt to taste
- Garnish with fresh coriander