Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Herbed kidney beans
- ½ lb dried kidney beans
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp ground coriander seed
- ½ cup mixed chopped fresh herbs (cilantro, parsley, basil dill and tarragon)
- salt and black pepper
- Soak the beans overnight in water to cover.
- The next day, drain and rinse them.
- Place in a large pot and cover with fresh water.
- Add ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Bring the water to boil and simmer until the beans are tender, about 1 hr.
- While the beans are still warm, stir in the remaining ingredients, adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Allow the beans to cool to room temperature before serving.