- Wash and soak the beans in cold water for 3 or 4 hours.
- Drain, add cold water t cover and cook until tender.
- Add the chopped onion and bring to boiling point.
- Add crushed walnuts to the beans.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix with a wooden spoon.
- Serve hot or cold sprinkled with chopped greens.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.