- Boil local eggplants in water.
- When they are tender, drain them and crush them in the pot with a wooden spoon.
- In another pot, heat the oil.
- When the oil is hot, add the onion.
- Cook until the onions just turn tender, then add the purée of eggplants.
- Season to taste with salt and piment.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.