Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 eggs
- dash salt
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) margarine (melted)
- 1¼ cup (310 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking powder
- 1¾ cup (440 ml) water
- Place eggs in blender; whip to mix well.
- Add salt, melted margarine, flour, baking powder and water.
- Whip to blend thoroughly (should batter become too thick, add a little extra water; stir to blend).
- Cook in crêpe pan according to manufacturer's directions.
Nutritional information Edit
For 1 crêpe:
- exchanges: ¼ low-fat milk
- calories: 24