Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 2 pounds sliced beef liver
- ½ cup All Purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground black pepper
- 1 Large White Onion Sliced
- ¼ Cup water
- Remove skin and large vein from liver
- Then roll in flour to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over moderate heat to brown one side
- Then turn liver over and season with salt and pepper and cover with onions.
- Add water and cover skillet with a tight lid.
- Cook over low heat for 30 minutes or until liver is tender.