This Recipe Came From an Estate Sale from The Steep Estate in Elmo, Texas in 1989.
- 2 pounds sliced beef liver
- ½ cup All Purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 1 Teaspoon Freshly Ground black pepper
- 1 Large White Onion Sliced
- ¼ Cup water
- Remove skin and large vein from liver
- Then roll in flour to coat.
- Heat oil in large skillet over moderate heat to brown one side
- Then turn liver over and season with salt and pepper and cover with onions.
- Add water and cover skillet with a tight lid.
- Cook over low heat for 30 minutes or until liver is tender.