Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- all you need are beef livers
- Cut the liver into approximately 1 inch slices.
- Place in your food dehydrator for 24 hours*.
- Use pam or the equivalent on the drying racks, so the liver won't stick.
- Let dry for 24 hours.
- Or you could place them on a cookie sheet and bake in a 325°F oven for about 45 minutes to help dry them out.