Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This soup freezes and reheats very well.
- 1/2 lbs liver, chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 small carrots, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 large Onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup fresh or frozen spinach
- 20 oz can tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- stir cook the liver in butter.
- add remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Cook covered 25 minutes in microwave.