- Cut the onions in quarters.
- Place into a small saucepan with one tablespoon of butter, the liver and a few tablespoons of water.
- Cover and let boil until all liquid evaporates.
- Let cool and then grind the liver and onions.
- Mix this paste with the rest of the butter until creamy.
- Add salt, then place on a plate, smoothing the top.
- Garnish with the pickled peppers and cucumbers.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.