Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I had to eat liver no 20 years, but at the request of the dietitian had to do it. So I came to the following recipe is very - very light, tasty, and thankfully (although afraid) the liver was not as elastic.
- Rinse the liver, drain and put in Tefal.
- Once you get color from one side (2-3 minutes) to turn from the other - with caution not to drill.
- Just seeing that got color on the other hand, add warm water, enough to cover until the middle of the liver.
- Pour in pan our onion, parsley and peppers cut pieces.
- Cover the pan and bring us the temperature (the downloader to 2-3 with a scale up to 6). Bake in liver us for about 10 minutes after turning on the other side. If necessary add some water.
- Shortly before finishing cooking add a tablespoon of olive oil, juice of half a lemon, salt and pepper. (in the mill I have black-red-green)