Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- Add in order to the food processor and puree for 4 minutes.
- Put in well greased pan and bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- If any dogs out there are on special diets, use their canned food, add flour and garlic, mix and bake the same way.
- In annie's case, i use canned venison and potato.
- I mix it with potato flour, add garlic powder and bake in a cake roll pan for 20-30 minutes at 350°F.
- Then I cut them in bite size squares and she has her treats.