Sour cream pancakes. Sounds odd, but these are really good. Not just for breakfast either.
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 4 egg whites, beaten
- Beat egg yolks with sugar, sour cream, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Sift flour with baking powder, then mix into egg/sour cream mixture.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat, then spoon in batter, and fry about 3–5 minutes on each side or until nice and golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle finished pancakes with a little powdered sugar.