Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sour cream pancakes. Sounds odd, but these are really good. Not just for breakfast either.
- 2 egg yolks
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 4 egg whites, beaten
- Beat egg yolks with sugar, sour cream, and salt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Sift flour with baking powder, then mix into egg/sour cream mixture.
- Fold in beaten egg whites.
- Heat oil in frying pan over medium heat, then spoon in batter, and fry about 3–5 minutes on each side or until nice and golden brown on both sides.
- Sprinkle finished pancakes with a little powdered sugar.