Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Patratele
- 2 cups flour
- 1½ cups sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 eggs
- shortening for greasing the pan
- vanilla flavored confectioners' sugar
- Beat the yolks with the sugar until they lighten up.
- Add vanilla (stick ground with a little sugar) and sour cream, mix well and then gradually add the flour.
- At the end, gently fold in the whipped egg whites.
- Pour the batter into a greased pan and bake, at low heat, for 25 – 30 minutes.
- When done, invert onto a wooden cutting board, laid with a cloth, sprinkle, while still hot, with vanilla flavored confectioners' sugar and when completely cold, cut into small squares and arrange on a plate.