Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Corabioare
- ¾ cup lard
- 1 tablespoon confectioner's sugar
- ½ cup sour cream or milk,
- 2 oz/50 g yeast
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- flour as needed
- vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar
- Beat the lard with the sugar and vanilla, then add sour cream, yeast dissolved in a little milk and salt.
- Knead with flour a medium stiff dough.
- Cover and leave in a warm place to rise.
- When risen, place on the pastry board and divide into 3 equal parts.
- From each part, make a roll with your hands.
- Cut each roll into finger wide pieces.
- Place these pieces at considerable distance one from the other on the baking sheet.
- Let them rise.
- Then bake.
- When ready, roll each piece in vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar.