Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup wheat germ
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine flour, wheat germ and salt in large bowl then mix in peanut butter, egg oil and water.
- Roll dough out onto a lightly floured surface till about ½ inch thick.
- Then cut out the biscuits using a cookie cutter — but mom uses a dogbone cutter but any neat cutter will do (or make squares).
- Put the biscuits onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 15 mins for the smaller sized cookies and up to 35 mins.
- For larger shaped ones.
- Store in the fridge.
- If they last that long!!!!!!!!!