Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 lbs potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 lb fresh cabbage
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 egg
- 1 quart milk
- salt to taste
- Cut peeled potatoes into 4 to 6 parts, grate carrots coarsely and cook together in a small amount of water.
- Cut cabbage into squares.
- According to taste, flour and egg may be made into a dough which is then chopped into small pieces and added to the soup when the vegetables are cooked.
- Bring to a boil again so that the dumplings will cook.
- Add the butter and milk, being careful not to let soup boil.