Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Grate potato and onion in a bowl.
- Cut bacon crosswise into narrow strips.
- Fry to crisp.
- Pour fat and bacon over potatoes.
- Add hot milk and beaten eggs a little at a time.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour into a greased 12x18 inch pan.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes, then 375°F for 45 minutes or until top browns