- Combine the grated potatoes, egg and evaporated milk.
- Sauté the onion, bay leaves and peppercorns in butter.
- Remove leaves and peppercorns.
- Add saute mixture to potato mixture; stir thoroughly.
- Place in greased 9 x 13 inch glass casserole.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes, or at 350°F for 40 minutes; until center is done.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.