- Crush crackers, break bread and set aside.
- Fry pork, until pinkness is gone.
- Saute onions and celery in butter.
- Beat eggs, mix all ingredients together (including chicken broth).
- Put into greased 9 x 13 inch pan and bake at 350°F in preheated oven for 1 hour.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.