Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Makes 24 paddies
- 2 lbs ground pork
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup cracker meal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tbsp parsley
- ⅛ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Shape into large meatballs and shape into paddies.
- Place onto greased cookie sheet and brown on both sides at 375°F.
- Remove from oven, and place in baking dish and bake ¾ hours longer in oven at 325°F.
- Bake them on the middle shelf of oven.