- Take first 3 ingredients, add dash of salt and knead together carefully.
- Roll out, cut in circles with cookie cutter.
- Grind the meat, finely chop onion and saute in butter.
- Add to meat and saute again.
- Add bread crumbs, dash of salt and pepper, if dry add small amount of broth.
- Add egg and mix well.
- Place filling in center of circles, and fold over to make oblong cakes, brush with beaten egg and bake in medium oven.
- Serve warm.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.