- Crumble saltines into fine crumbs.
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Add onions to soften and turn clear.
- Heat 2 cups milk (skim off fat) or use low-fat milk.
- In a large bowl combine crumbs, milk and butter/butter mixture.
- Mix well. Beat in eggs.
- In a large flat Corningware dish. Pour batter.
- Bake covered in 350°F oven for 45 minutes. Then uncovered for 5 minutes.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.