Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 lb red beets
- 2 cucumbers
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 4 cups buttermilk
- 2 scallions
- pinch of fresh dill
- Cook whole beets; cool.
- Peel and grate beets coarsely.
- Peel cucumbers; cut into little squares.
- Chop hard boiled eggs
- Chop scallions.
- Mix above ingredients together.
- Pour buttermilk
- Add sour cream
- Salt to taste.
- Stir well.
- Place in refrigerator to cool.
- Serve with boiled young potatoes sprinkled with chopped dill.