- Thaw bread dough on lightly greased cookie sheets.
- Fry bacon until lightly browned but not crisp, add diced onion, fry until onion is translucent.
- Drain off and reserve drippings.
- Let cool.
- Mix egg into cooled bacon and onion mixture.
- With floured knife, cut thawed bread dough into approximately 2 inch slices.
- Roll out dough slices on lightly floured board; shape into squares or rectangles.
- Place about 2 heaping tablespoons bacon mixture in middle, spread thinly and roll up, seal ends, seam down.
- Place about 2 inches apart on a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Let rise in warm place until doubled, about 1½ to 2 hours.
- Bake at 400°F for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Brush tops lightly with bacon drippings immediately.
- Let cool on brown paper bag.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.