Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Karen Thackeray
- 2 pack unflavored gelatin
- 2 tbsp cold water
- 2¼ cups low-fat evaporated milk undiluted and divided
- 16 oz can solid pack pumpkin
- 6 tbsp dark brown sugar, packed or low-calories sweetener equivalent
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In medium bowl, sprinkle gelatin over cold water to soften; set aside.
- In small saucepan, heat 1 cup of the evaporated milk to just boiling.
- Slowly stir hot milk into gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Mix in remaining evaporated milk, the pumpkin, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla; set aside.
- Spray 10-inch glass pie plate with non-stick vegetable coating.
- Pour mixture into pie plate; chill until firm.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 97 | fat: 2g | sodium: 70mg | cholesterol: 4mg