Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This recipe taken from www.Portuguese-recipes.com
- 4 tenderloin steaks, cut ½ inch thick
- 2 tablespoons of butter or margarine
- 1 pint container of heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of brandy
- 1 x 8 oz can of mushrooms
- salt to taste
- Over medium heat , melt the butter in a 12 inch skillet.
- Fry the steaks turning them over after 2 minutes or so.
- You do not want to over cook them at this point.
- They will finish cooking later.
- Add the cream, mushrooms to the steaks and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the brandy and pepper and simmer over low heat.
- Simmer steaks for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Served with mashed potatoes or fries. OK, to make it a little healthier a vegetable would be nice.