Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Rinse and drain lentils; place in a soup pot.
- Add stock, bay leaf, worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, nutmeg, chili sauce, caraway seeds, and celery salt. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat, and simmer for 30 minutes. Add water as needed, up to 2 quarts, to retain soupy texture.
- Stir in carrots, celery, and onion. Cook 15 minutes more.
- Serve hot, garnished with croutons.