- Lightly coat bottom of large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat until hot.
- Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring often, 5 minutes.
- Add bell peppers and mushrooms.
- Cover and cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add flour and cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
- Stir in broth until well blended.
- Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and stir in parsley.
- Toss pasta with mushroom mixture.
- Serve right away.